Sunday, November 28, 2010

..God, you are so faithful.

this is the closest i've been to seeing my dreams, within reach of coming true..
all the pain,
all the persevering through,
all the times of holding on with no end in sight.
 the tears cried with a broken heart,
You filled me with faith to believe beyond the present moment.
the times of looking to you with hope-filled eyes,
believing in the One making promises to my heart
-and holding onto those, even as my world was crashing around me.
and here i stand, healed and whole.
many promises fulfilled, just as you said.
(and more i hold in my heart)
i'm in awe of all You are,
overwhelmed by all your goodness.
thankful for the fire that refined my faith.
i'm here left saying the same i did in the midst of the storms,
...God, you are so faithful.

"..i will lead the blind by ways they have not known,
along unfamiliar paths i will guide them;
i will turn darkness into light before them
and make the rough places smooth.
these are the things i will do;
i will not forsake them."
Isaiah 42:16 niv

No comments:

Post a Comment