Tuesday, October 27, 2009

oh the journey of a life in surrender

first time blogging and i'm so excited. i love writting, so this can be my place of release. so here we go.. this past month has been quite the journey. if i could title it- i'd name it Change. at times we can be so sure of something and in surrender, find our world completely turned. i have been reminded to stay in constant surrender to our Father. saying God, not my will but only yours. to say it is one thing and living it is another. even when our flesh may hurt, we still must remain surrendered to His perfect will for our lives. in the moment we give Him complete control of every area, things may change we aren't necessarily ready for and it hurts. but in that very moment is when the beauty of faith can rise up in the pit of you. faith believing in a God who is soveriegn. who holds your world in the very palm of His hands. who loves you enough to fight for you and protect your every step. His ways are higher than our ways..His thoughts greater than our own (isaiah 55:8-9). there is such peace that comes from trusting in your Maker's words and standing on His promises, the one we trust in is faithful and he does what He says He will do.

a simple, but astounding promise i'm clinging to .. Romans 8:28 He works all things out for the good, for those who love Him and are called according to His design and purpose.

there can be great things, but not God's perfect for you. my heart smiles knowing my God loves me enough not to allow me to settle for my fleshly wants but aligns all things for His very best in my life. what an incredibly loving daddy God we have.

i hope this meets some at their very need.

with love,

kristy

5 comments:

  1. Love this...beautiful. :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply beautiful kristy! just like you!!! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Ami! i love you dearly!

    and thanks bobcat!.. i'm not sure who you are. but thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha- I don't have a page to follow you with. It's Cat (montanez) haha. bobcat is the user name for bobby and my joint account. (I can't change it) lol

    ReplyDelete